Saturday, January 5, 2008

LABOR



What a NIGHTMARE!

I went in just to get checked out. I was expecting to be told I was nuts and sent home. Mickey left work and met me at the hospital. After waiting for about an hour we were put into a room and Tucker and I were hooked up to monitors. Well, after about an hour all these buzzers and bells started going off. I looked at Mickey and then all of a sudden nurses RAN into our room and started flipping me around and hitting my tummy. I was so confused and started crying. Finally, the bells and buzzers stopped and they explained to me what happend. Turned out I had FOUR contractions right on top of one another and Tucker couldn't take it. His heart rate dropped really low. Thanks to that move we were staying at thr hospital and having Tucker...2 weeks early. Long story short after being induced 20 hours earlier I gave birth to Tucker October 12, 2007 @ 6:04 am.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It turns out it was all worth it and now I have my beautiful baby boy at home. He is 12 weeks now and getting bigger every day it seems like.





1 comments:

King Family said...

Lacee-

He is so cute! Isn't it wonderful being a mom. It can be hard at times, but I love it.

Brittnee