Saturday, January 5, 2008

What a busy guy....

Tucker has had a very eventful first few months. He got Halloween...Thanksgiving....Christmas...& Mommy's birthday!


All were filled with family & fun.
He is the luckiest little boy around because he gets FOUR houses to celebrate Christmas at.
Our home.
Grandma & Grandpa Campbell's
Grandma & Grandpa Cain's &
Grandpma & Grandpa Jenkins'.
What a lucky man!!!


Halloween:










Thanksgiving....there is a better one w/ him not crying...but I can't find it right now.













& Christmas:
We were REALLY good this year & look what Santa left for us!

1 comments:

4HandyKids said...

Hey Lacee, it's Jenn! I found your Blog off of Brittnees! Your baby is so cute! Congrats. I wish I could have come to your shower but I'm sure Britt and Alicia explained I had just had #4 (I know what your thinking and yes I am crazy!) Love ya - Jenn
ps my blog is 4handykids.blogspot.com if you want to check it out - take care!