I always write about Tucker, but I have exciting news sometimes too!
I am in Graduate school, getting my Master's in Curriculum & Instruction with an emphasis in Literacy: Language, Reading, and Writing. I am DONE in April and I am SO excited. I couldn't be any more excited. I finally get to take a break from being a student. I can focus on being a wife, mom, and teacher. I won't have to worry about papers, assignments, and getting things done on time anymore.
I guess I am a glutton for punishment because I do plan to take a year or so off then go back for 16 more credits. The more credits the more money and we all can use more money.
We are going to Disneyland in a couple weeks with Mickey's dad, step-mom, and mst of his siblings. I am pretty excited! I know Tucker is little but he is excited too!
On Friday, we are leaving for Zion with my parents and brother. I LOVE Zion and I am excited to take Tucker there and take him hiking with us. Zion is amazing and beautiful and I can't wait to leave and try to do some relaxing!
Well, I guess I need to run and try to get some cleaning done while Tucker is sleeping. I am on track break right now....I am off until March 24th!
12 years ago
2 comments:
That is exciting that you are going to Disneyland. I really want to take Kenadee to Disneyland, I think she would love it. Have fun in Zion, We just got back from St. George. We went down to see Dave's family and celebrate Kenadee's birthday with them.
We should get together when you come out. We have passes to D-land, what day are you coming?
Post a Comment