Tucker had surgery yesterday. His wee-wee was twisted and we needed to get it fixed. It was more traumatic for me then it was for him I am sure. They walked him back all smiles. I didn't cry though so I am pretty proud of myself! They put him out with gas before they gave him the IV so he didn't feel any of the poking which eased my fears a lot!
He is doing good today. I am keeping him on the Tylenol to try and keep the pain away for as long as I can. He is a trooper!
My brother brought home these hats for my mom's students and Tucker just had to wear one.
Auntee Lou-Lou (aka Maggie)!
2 comments:
He is so cute and I am glad to hear all went well with his surgery. I hate it when babies have to go through stuff like that, heck I don't even like taking them in for shots! To answer your question, Carson will be 6 months on March 5th. Wow does time fly!
He is adorable. I am glad his surgery is over and that all went well.
Post a Comment