Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Busy Day

Father's Day was fun and busy as are all holidays in our lives! My aunt, cousins and their children were in town and we had a little BBQ/swim day at my parent's house. Tucker didn't want to swim because the water was cold. So, we sat inside because it was like a million degrees outside! We had to leave there and ZOOM to Mickey's grandparents house because we were late for dinner! We hung out there for a couple hours then it was time to head home for a bath, our nightly walk, and bed.

We did have time for a picture with Great-Grandpa Jenkins before we left. Daddy forgot to get the bink out before he took this picture.


This Great-Grandpa Nobles. This picture was taken the day before. It was very difficult because if one was looking...the other one wasn't!
Before we left for the day Tucker and I had to run a few errands. On the way home we stopped and got daddy donuts because I didn't feel like cooking. Tucker and I took the donuts upstairs and woke daddy up with a box of delicious Dunkin Donuts.



This is the message we left for daddy on the mirror so he would see it when he came home from work.
Tucker decided he wanted a donut...he was sitting so nicely how could we tell this face NO?!?!


Well...it turns out we couldn't and this is the one he wanted daddy to eat first so he could have a bite.
He got tired of waiting for daddy to grab it so he got it himself.
Daddy finally gave him a bite and he LOVED it. Tucker does not get a lot of sugar so he was enjoying this like crazy!
Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!

We hope all the daddies had a great and special day!

Lacee and Tucker


2 comments:

It's a Boy!!! said...

His first donut. I love how he was reaching for it. There's no stopping them when they decide they want something. It's funny how much they love food at this age, isn't it?!

King Family said...

Tucker is so cute! They grow way to fast. You asked how close Hurricane was to where I live, it is like 3 1/2 - 4 hours away from where I live. Hope all is well with you guys.
Love ya-
Brittnee