Tucker really loves the water! He would probably sit in the bath tub for hours if I would let him. Since he loves the water so much I decided that swimming lessons would be fun and with the help of my mom I got him all signed up. We go every morning at 10:00am for two weeks...we started last Monday. We missed Thursday and Friday because Tucker had croup...he is much better now!
Enough pictures mom...I'm ready to go!
We go to Bubble Swim School to the Baby and Me classes. Our teacher is Miss Christine and she is super nice and patient with us. Tucker is young but water awareness is important and I want him to love swimming! We sing fun songs about swimming and we HUMMM in the water, but mostly Tucker laughs at me and tries to eat the bubbles I make when I humm. He is silly! He likes to look around and watch the big kids swim and he likes to go down the slide with Miss Christine holding him.
Love You All!
Lace' and Tuck
0 comments:
Post a Comment