Due to massive requests...I am going to add a MILLION pictures...in different posts though. I have been REALLY busy the last couple weeks getting my NEW classroom set up. For those of you that don't know I switched schools to be closer to home. It has been a long process...but I finally finished TODAY! Just in time becuase tomorrow is an official work day and Friday is Open House.
I am going to begin my marathon blogging session with my reason for NOT blogging...my classroom.
Enter at your OWN risk.....
All I could think was that I had A LOT of work...I was totally overwhelmed!
YIKES!
I organized by unpacking boxes and throwing my stuff on the floor...I needed to know what I had!
I had to brighten up the room....
Lookin Better.....
All ready for my new fishies
Isn't this the most AMAZING board you have EVER seen?!?! Ky made it for me...THANKS!
Work board...
My calendar board.... 
That's all for now....on this subject...
0 comments:
Post a Comment