Tucker is 10 months old and still amazing and perfect in every way. His two bottom teeth are in and his two top teeth are coming in as we speak. He has a lot of hobbies...some of them are...
LOOKIN' WICKED CUTE...
haircut time...no way!
RELAXING IN THE POOL
Vegas is WAY to hot to not be swimming...he wishes we could go EVERY day
WANTING TO LEARN TO PLAY BASEBALL NOW
buy me this one please...
actually I need to test it first...
okay it's good let's go...
I can't wait to play ball with my daddy...until then I will munch on this ball.
Aww dad...that's not it...

actually I need to test it first...
DRIVING HIS DAD'S CAR
Hittin' the open road....
LEARNING NEW EXCITING THINGS
Tucker discovered he could make raspberries one night while I was trying to feed him. He continued this for about 20 minutes. I was crying I was laughing so hard...
He also likes to help me unload the dishwasher and discovered he could make loud noises with a spoon and our tile floor...
Trent made up a song just for Tucker...Listen up...I will ecpect you to all sing it for him next time you see him...
0 comments:
Post a Comment